Nigerian Company Produces Tablet PC
Websoft, an indigenous IT firm have developed their very own tablet computer. Named Vantium V1, this devices takes tablet computing to the next level. As opposed to other tablet devices which are limited by disk space and inability to use flash drives to transfer files, thereby reducing the devices to essentially play toys, Vantium does so much more.
With Vantium, you not only have the ability to use Microsoft Office products but you can transfer files using flash devices and you don’t need iTunes or other software to do that. You can also subscribe to DSTV and use the same subscription that you have already paid for on your decoder, or you could subscribe for just your tablet. And the Vantium costs just about N80,000. Want to know more? Visit www.myvantium.com.
These are some of the features of the Vantium tablet which is currently running on Android Gingerbread 2.3.3 OS:-
- Size & Weight :248.8 x 189.7 x14.5 mm, 345g
- Display : 9.7-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit glossy widescreen Multi-Touch Display Capacitive Screen IPS Technology (Same as IPad2) 1024-by-768-pixel resolution
- Connect your USB flash drive directly to the device
- Work on the go, create, edit and view Excel/Word/PowerPoint documents the same way you would on your laptop.
- Watch DSTV live on your Vantium 24hours a day for as little as N2,000.
- Memory :1GB (RAM), 16GB (ROM) + microSD Slot
- Processor: 1.2 GHz Processor
- Camera Front camera: 0.3 MP. Rear Camera: 2MP Camera
- Browser Android™ Browser Adobe® Flash® support