FUTO Post UTME Screening Dates Out
The Federal University of Technology Owerri Post UTME test dates are out. Here are the procedures for registration:
All candidates who made FUTO their first or second choice and scored 180 marks and above in the UTME JAMB examination for 2012.
B. General Instructions:
- Eligible candidates should pay the sum of one thousand Naira (N1,000.00) only at any branch of the following banks in the country:
- First Bank Plc.
- Diamond Bank Plc.
- UBA Plc.
- First City Monument Bank
- Candidates should collect an e-transact slip from the bank for further use. Note: you must not lose this slip!
- Proceed to complete the registration form with your e-transact receipt number and pin at: utme.futo.edu.ng
- Click on the Post-UTME Online form and follow the instructions.
- Complete the application form carefully
- Upload your passport photograph (photo size should not be more than 64kb in jpeg or gif format)
- Preview the completed form and submit when you are sure of your entry
- Print the completed on-line registration form
- Candidates for the screening should come with the following:
- HB pencil, eraser and sharpener
- Two clear copies of the printout of the completed on-line registration form.
- UTME result slip and photocopy
- Payment slip (e-transact slip) used for registration.
Note: GSM Phones, Calculators and other electronic devices are not allowed into the venues.
For the timetable, please visit http://futo.edu.ng/News/PostUTME.aspx